This intensive course is focused on helping IRBr candidates classify in the 2018 CACD Phase 2 English section and is includes part of our TPS course. It is made for those who are very familiar with the exam and have previously past the TPS in 2016 or 2017.
Based on the experience of previous years, the course allows a little flexibilty because students are now focusing on both Phase 1 and Phase 2 at this time. The course is complete with video explanations, language exercises, our collaborative correction methodology and various exam development questions to help candidates classify.
Cancellation: Please note should you cancel the fine is different than our normal courses because of the special conditions of the timing of the results. Students can cancel at any time but the fine is 50% as the costs of this intensive course are higher for such a short period and an incentive for you to complete the course even if you do not pass the TPS. Please read our contract at the link below.
THE CACD Phase 2 COURSE:
Students can take between 8- 10 weeks/units to complete all of the writing tasks but can go quicker if needed.
The course will be split into two phases:
Phase 1: Preparation.
- Week 1. Videos explaining the course. Language exercises a) focused on mistakes, b) what language to avoid, c) important grammar exercises and d) the correction of the first composition.
- Week 2. Focus on organisation or arguments and illustration and second composition correction + TPS strategies and texts + TPS text
- Week 3. Summary writing strategy, summary organisation and correction of 2 summaries under pressure.
- Week 4. Translations, 4 Translations Portuguese-English (timed, under pressure). + TPS practice
Phase 2: Practice and scoring.
- Week 5. Training for a Complete exam with all 4 sections + TPS full exams
- Week 6. Practice of complete exam with possible score
- Week 7. Practice of complete exam with possible score +TPS Full exams
- Week 8. Practice of complete exam with possible score
Por favor, antes de se matricular, leia a contrato de prestação de serviços:
There are a limited number of places on this course and those enrolled are on first come first served basis.