THE CACD Phase 2:
Students will prepare for Phase 2 of this years exam and the course will run until the day of the exam. This will allow candidates the flexibility to program based on their individual preparation.
The course will be split into two phases:
Phase 1: Preparation.
- Step 1. Videos explaining the course. Language exercises a) focused on mistakes, b) what language to avoid, c) important grammar exercises and d) the correction of the first composition.
- Step 2.Summary writing strategy, summary organisation and correction of 2 summaries under pressure.
- Step 3.Translations, 4 Translations Portuguese-English (timed, under pressure).
- Step 4. Focus on organisation or arguments and illustration and second composition correction + summary practice
Phase 2: Practice and scoring.
- Step 5. Training for a Complete exam with all 4 sections (simulado 1)
- Step 6. Practice of complete exam with possible score (simulado 2)
- Step 7. Practice of complete exam with possible score (simulado 3)
- Step 8. Practice of complete exam with possible score (simulado 4)
Por favor, antes de se matricular, leia a contrato de prestação de serviços:
There are a limited number of places on this course and those enrolled are on first come first served basis.
Payment can be paid at one time through the site either though ‘boleto’ or credit card.
Credit card includes interest (juros) if you divide the course up to 12 times.
Payment can be divided into 3 times with no interest in ‘boleto’. For this option please enrol as normal to leave your details on the site but instead of paying contact us (see the link below) and we will make the ‘boleto’ payments manually and send to you.
Ex-CACD Composition and Summary students please ask for a 10% discount