THE CACD Phase 2:
Students will prepare for Phase 2 of this years exam and the course will run until the day of the exam. This will allow candidates the flexibility to program based on their individual preparation.
The course will be split into two phases:
Phase 1: Preparation.
- Week 1. Videos explaining the course. Language exercises a) focused on mistakes, b) what language to avoid, c) important grammar exercises and d) the correction of the first composition.
- Week 2.Summary writing strategy, summary organisation and correction of 2 summaries under pressure.
- Week 3.Translations, 4 Translations Portuguese-English (timed, under pressure).
- Week 4. Focus on organisation or arguments and illustration and second composition correction + summary practice
Phase 2: Practice and scoring.
- Week 5. Training for a Complete exam with all 4 sections (simulado 1)
- Week 6. Practice of complete exam with possible score (simulado 2)
- Week 7. Practice of complete exam with possible score (simulado 3)
- Week 8. Practice of complete exam with possible score (simulado 4)
Por favor, antes de se matricular, leia a contrato de prestação de serviços:
There are a limited number of places on this course and those enrolled are on first come first served basis.
Payment can be paid at one time through the site either though ‘boleto’ or credit card. If you require the course payment to be divided in 2 or 3 times please enrol as normal but instead of paying contact us and we will make the ‘boleto’ payments manually. Please complete the enrolment as if you were paying normally so them we have the personal details to complete the ‘boleto’